Honeywell T4 7 Day Wired Programmable Thermostat
The Honeywell T4 programmable thermostat is a modern, wired 7-day Programmable Room thermostat. It is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control systems in domestic or light commercial premises.
This thermostat is compatible with 24-230V on/off appliances, such as gad boilers, combi-boilers and zone valves. This device is easy to configure and install. The new improved wall plate comes with extra wiring space, so ease of installation. The installation process couldn’t be easier, simply wire, power up, test and configure. The configure buttons are easy to access, with just the push of one button. The on screen heat demand icon makes the start up test easy.
The thermostat can be programmed for up to 7 days, or you can have single day schedules. No need to worry about the batteries suddenly running out, as this design comes with a low power indicator. It also comes with a easy change battery compartment. All of this comes complete with an optional backlight with extended light on time period.
Other features include:
- Adjustable Frost protection
- Away mode with specific temperature set (number of days changeable)
- Temporary schedule override until next set point or for 1 or 2 hours
- Schedule can be turned off – will operate as a variable setting thermostat only
- Continuous time, displayed in extra-large LCD
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
For more information, visit the Honeywell website. Or you can ring our sales team on 01543 509444.
You can also see our full range of Honeywell heating controls here.